Expat Guide to Mumbai
The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers
The Expat Arrivals Mumbai PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic new tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in India.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point AND AFFORDABLE!
BUY THE MUMBAI GUIDE: £6.95
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- A crash course in what to expect from Indian culture (language barrier, meeting and greeting, food and drink, etc.)
- The lowdown on expat housing, negotiating a lease, costs, and what to look for in an apartment
- Crucial facts about banking, money and taxes in India
- An in-depth overview of the business climate, tips on doing business, business etiquette and how to find a job
- Guide to keeping in touch with loved ones back home via Indian Internet service providers and telecommunications
- Introduction to the school system in Mumbai and various practicalities surrounding enrolment
- An overview of the healthcare system in Mumbai